Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rules to live by

The apartment I am living in came fully furnished. On the whole I am pleased with their choices of furniture, appliances etc. I really like the one and only wall hanging.


What comes to mind when you see this? Do you think of childhood days and rules that you had to obey?

I wonder what home rules you have now as an adult, parent or grandparent?

Perhaps there is no written list but instead an unwritten code or such that everyone in the family is clear on.




Below are some other house rules that are very fitting, maybe these apply in your house hold.

Photo: Awesome!


Even if I don't have anyone here in my home to be accountable to, I can still apply these to my life and how I treat others.  These rules are hanging on the wall opposite where I sit and eat. This is a great reminder and definitely something to "chew on". I hope that they help you too.

No comments: