A new day dawned last Wed. 3rd. This day marked the beginning of my time as being the only Aid Sudan person in Uganda. As I write this a week has gone by and I'm still alive! Problems come and go and I find it's a testing time to see how hard I will lean on God when he's the only one here with me. You can't imagine the things that can happen here or not happen as the case more often is. Power outages, cars that wont work,computer mix ups,deadlines to meet,workers to help just to name a few, but my heart is gladdened to know that help is on its way come Aug 21st (yeah!)
1 comment:
Kerrie, we've been praying for you everyday! I cannot imagine how difficult it is to be there alone, but your "baptism by fire" is almost over. We'll keep praying, and especially that your time in the States will be refreshing for you! Love you!
Post a Comment