Monday, August 1, 2011

Big smiles

Today Daniel finished recording the last in a series of Chronological Bible stories that will be aired on the radio in South Sudan. He recorded stories from the book of Revelation ( The End Times Track) As you may know the book of Revelation is not for sissies. It's often times hard to understand and there are many interpretations about it meaning. Daniel recorded in English first and then in his own native tongue which is called Dinka Rek. This was no easy task. We were both elated when the last story was finished. I watched a big smile creep on his face as he was standing in front of the microphone in the sound booth. We then captured that smile on the front porch as he was leaving.
Daniel will be returning to his college classes here in Kampala next week and will be back a little later to record the next set of education and health and hygiene lessons. I am currently working hard on the next set of health lessons. I have completed 7 out of 23!

No comments: