Due to the season we are living in here in Kampala at present, which is hot and dry, everything is covered with dust continually. Since my car is a silver color and the dust is a reddish color it is very noticeable. Today I could stand it no longer so I decided to wash the car. Some things to bear in mind first. There is NO hose, just a bucket,faucet around the BACK of the house and me! I kept thinking about the mop. Finally I picked up the mop and put it into action. It actually worked quite well. I had to make numerous trips around the back to the only outside faucet. There was a lot of old ,dried mud especially around the wheels. This required many buckets of water that got sloshed over the wheels. At last it look reasonable. I felt hot, dusty and tired. I went out later in the day and when I came back I noticed the car looked dusty ( Ugh! )
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Experiment
Due to the season we are living in here in Kampala at present, which is hot and dry, everything is covered with dust continually. Since my car is a silver color and the dust is a reddish color it is very noticeable. Today I could stand it no longer so I decided to wash the car. Some things to bear in mind first. There is NO hose, just a bucket,faucet around the BACK of the house and me! I kept thinking about the mop. Finally I picked up the mop and put it into action. It actually worked quite well. I had to make numerous trips around the back to the only outside faucet. There was a lot of old ,dried mud especially around the wheels. This required many buckets of water that got sloshed over the wheels. At last it look reasonable. I felt hot, dusty and tired. I went out later in the day and when I came back I noticed the car looked dusty ( Ugh! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment