Monday, January 9, 2012

Moving again!


Moving again? Yes, hard to believe but true. Today I moved into my new house. It's a MAF ( Missionary Aviation Fellowship ) house. This very fine organization has several homes that their staff occupies and they have one that is available for use temporarily for people like me. I will stay here until the end of March. It is fully furnished which is a big benefit except sadly no washing machine. More on that later. I have been able to assemble all 10 of my footlocker/trunks in one place and get them out of my generous friends garages and space. It's like Christmas opening trunks that were packed in Feb. and March of 2011. I did find however that bamboo skewers don't do well unattended for that long. They kind of disintegrate :-(
I have added a fun little MAF Christmas video that I thought was so well done. Please click, learn and enjoy.



No comments: