Thursday, March 29, 2012

Outbound

Well as the old song goes " I'm leavin' on a jet plane don't know when I'll be back again ( yes I do)
My bags are packed, I'm ready to go, standing' here outside the door"  etc, etc.



This is just a partial collection of my Ugandan stuff. Seems I have things here, in Australia and Houston. Sometimes it's hard to remember what is where.

For example if you opened my purse you might find currencies of many different countries. I also have 3 phones with chargers and internet USB sticks to use wireless in Uganda and Australia.



Toady I begin my journey back to the U.S.A via Australia. I will be traveling through Ethiopia, Thailand, Malaysia and finally Australia. I probably won't blog for a while so I can rest, get over jet lag and enjoy time with my parents. Glad you have been with me thus far, check back in a few days.

No comments: