Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bird Stalking



Yes, I could be accused of Facebook stalking on occasion but this morning I was bird stalking. I was sitting on the sofa reading, minding my own business when I heard the loud, distinctive call of the "monkey bird" or it's more official bird name is an Ibis. I tried to find which kind of Ibis but there are so many. I am intrigued with them. Four of them roamed all around my yard and garden. I was running through the house and looking through windows and then sneaking outside to try and take photos. If you were a fly in the wall you would have thought it quite funny. Anyway the results of my actions can be seen in the photos. I don't have a wildlife type camera, but you get the idea. Their feathers are actually very pretty down their side, a deep bluish green. Cute little fellows!

No comments: