In my last post I mentioned Pritty, the pharmacist. I want to introduce you to the staff here so we'll start with the Pharmacy. Pritty is from Kenya. He has been here almost 3 years. His job is to order supplies, dispense pills and coordinate activity between pharmacy and doctors prescribing in the clinic. When there is a large volume of patients coming through on any given day things are really hopping in the pharmacy. That's where Isaac comes into the picture (literally, he's the one on the right) He counts meds, restocks and explains all the medicines to the patients before they leave. Isaac is Sudanese, from a town about 3 hours away from here.
We'll talk about more staff an
other day but before I finish I want to show you this HUMUNGOUS bug. It was sitting by the window where I was doing dressing changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment