
Oh I about fell out of my seat when I saw this little guy walking on the street, barefoot between the rows of cars waiting at this very busy intersection. He can't have been more than 4 years old. My oldest granddaughter is 4 1/2. She is not allowed to play in the fenced back yard entirely unsupervised. She is never allowed to play in the front yard without someone watching her and being out there with her. All this was running through my mind as I saw this sweet, little boy wandering toward me. His clothes were ragged and filthy. I handed him a bottle of water. It was so hot outside. He seemed thankful and quickly took the top off as he went further down the line. My prayers followed him as he walked away. Would big cars and trucks even see him as he passed by? This really bothers me. I know it saddens God too.
No comments:
Post a Comment