Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Rest


Today I woke up to a loud rooster right outside my window. He is going to have to go! Yesterday was a very emotionally draining day so I decided to drink my morning coffee outside the house and just watch the tiny birds that come into the yard. My camera leaves a lot to be desired but I hope you will enjoy seeing God's beautiful creation.                                                                                  





This little guy on the right has 3 shades of blue.












Church on the compound starts at 10:30. I stayed through the singing which was in Arabic and then joined one of the compound staff, Esther, to help with the children's Sunday School class. There were about 60 children ranging in age from 2 years to about 12-14 years. It was challenging. Next week it's my turn to teach the lesson. I came prepared to do it but may have to tweak it a bit to fit in all the ages and stages.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Couldn't help but notice, that the children in the picture are wearing pants!! I would be overheating, wearing pants in 100 degree weather :)
May the LORD bless you in your work!